Volunteer Opportunities at Central School
Volunteers make our school a better place. If you have time to offer, we would love to work with you.
1. Classroom Volunteer - reading with students, room parent, etc.
2. Breakfast Club - Set up and serve food - any morning 8:00 - 9:00 am
3. Counting Money - On hot lunch Due Dates, School Council will count money at 9:15 am
4. Field trip or Swimming supervisor - various times throughout the year
5. Other - If you have a special talent that could improve student learning, come talk to us!
We require all volunteers to sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the privacy and safety of all students.
For more information, see our Volunteer Handbook.